HINT

Hmm. Recently certain people have been bugging me to update. So here goes. Meanwhile I shall glance sideways at certain people.

Okay. The purpose of the above title is obvious. A hint.

What is going to happen in 9 days' time?





What? You don't know? (or as the random auntie along the street will say, 'how can?!?!!')

Anyway to enlighten all those blur souls out there, it's my birthday.

Yeah I know it isn't very important or anything, but hey, a little (shamless) self-promotion on this site won't hurt right?

So just take it as a hint. BIG hint. To quote a certain English worksheet: hint hint nudge nudge wink wink (as if that made any sense).

Ok I shall talk about something more interesting now.

Today the sun didn't rise properly. I think it's because there were too many clouds. So even at 6.45 the sky was still rather dark. And it was quite unspectacular. A bit of a disappointment.

I don't know why, but I've been watching sunrises from the back of the bus window ever since Term 3 started. It's real nice. Sunsets on the other hand, are something I usually miss, because I'm usually more interested in the computer when they occur. Besides, the sun rises in the east, and I live around that area, so the sunrise is nicer than the sunset.

I wanted to put a picture here but the thing doesn't want to let me. I don't know what's wrong. So nevermind. Too lazy to find out.

I had lunch with Neeti at BK today after school. Since we're following Friday's timetable today, school ended relatively early. And I realised that we have no PE the entire week. Yes, I know I'm a bit slow and blur, but I really didn't expect it.

Tomorrow there is Racial Harmony Day celebrations, and I hope the sun doesn't come out. In fact I want it to rain. RAIN!!

Sorry I feel positively hyper, and I think it has to do with the song playing now. As Neeti put it just now, it has something to do with the after-exam feeling, and although we only took one test today it still feels like after-exams because tomorrow we don't have lessons. Just that I have HCL mock exam on 6 August. And I haven't started studying. I am in trouble.

I have a feeling that you all are sick of me by now. Well, sorry..
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment