Today today today.

Today is Friday.

It's the last day of the first week of school, and that means we have just 9 more weeks to go.

Yesterday was Yinx's birthday, and as I forgot to wish her Happy Birthday on my blog yesterday I shall do so today.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINX!!!!!!!!!!




Ya.

Yesterday after school I went to Suntec to buy movie tickets (or rather, redeem my free tickets.. hehehehehehehehehe). Bought for tonight's War of the Worlds at 7.10pm. You can come watch too, if you buy your own tickets, (for a freaking $9.50).

Neeti just stuck her tongue out at me. She did it again. My tongue is too short to stick back out at her but I shall do it anyway.

When I finally at long last got home yesterday, I was greeted by a great pool of water. The water was leaking from the ceiling. I thought it was a roof leek, but then my dad said that it was probably the water tank in the roof which was leaking. He turned out to be right when the plumber came.

The stupid water tank is like 30 years old or something. It was installed by the previous owner of the house, and since my dad bought the house when I was born that must have been a good...... at least 16 years ago. So I guess it's normal for an old tank to start behaving weird. Anyway there's going to be a new tank installed up there, but meanwhile me and my bro can't use the toilet. And the shower. And the sink.

Anyway, up to the last paragraph was written in school on the class com.

Now I'm home and I just showered because the Singapore weather is just real real real hot.

Geog people, please tell me that it's possible for tectonic plate movements to move Singapore to approximately around the arctic circle. That would be rather nice. But if the arctic circle is too far, then I guess I'll settle for somewhere around north China. Yeah, that would at least make it bearable.

I had lunch with Juliet, Nivi, Neeti and Crunch, at BK. They were selling star potatoes for 20 cents. That is real cheap. You can't even get that amount of stuff in school for 20 cents. So it was wonderful. Just that there was one small catch. Their food is practically swimming (or rather, drowning) in oil. Eeeeeeek.

I abandoned the rest of them to take the bus home instead, because the bus is a much nicer place to sleep, and the aircon rocks more, and also you are pretty much guarunteed a seat. And besides, if I were to take the MRT, I would still have to take another bus and then walk even longer than if I get off at the other bus stop. Yes, complicated. Don't try to understand.

In school today Mrs Tan didn't come. She was sick, and that is relatively.... especially since I need to film for class video! The only 2 people who haven't got any air time are Mrs Tan and Mr Redmund. Mr Redmund wouldn't let us film him, so I filmed his pencil box instead. As for Mrs Tan.. I guess her fern would have to do. Or maybe a picture or something.

My little collection of photos is set to grow bigger as I have intentions to put my printer to work again. I regret not taking photos at a higher resolution in Switzerland, because now the photos from there are kinda blured. I don't like that, I love sharp, defined images. But I guess it would have to do. At least for now..
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment