Bio Class

It's bio class now and I am obviously not doing anything.

Today's sunrise was nice. It was blue! But yesterday's one was orange and pink. But I think today's sky is nicer, because it was a colour I like, blue.

I was considering between being loyal to this online crapping post or the offline, outdated and old fashioned diary. The online version is fun and you can do things like update it in school, but then it can also be hacked into easily and erm, certain teachers are able to read it.

Whereas offline noone is ever able to read it :)

Neeti says that she loves reading her own diary. She's still thinking about someone.

Don't worry, Neeti, cos I'm thinking about someone else too. Just that you don't know who so nevermind. And please think properly and take into consideration the fact that the person who is writing this is ME and therefore you should understand my taste. NEETI IS THINKING WRONG AGAIN...

Ok that doesn't make sense unless you're watching me typing this now..

I saw my primary school autograph book, and it's super childish. So I'm embarrassed. Because it was so totally unrealistic, and everything about friends forever and whatnot is certainly not true. I know that because the only person from my primary school (who didnt even write in my book) whom I keep in contact with is Lynette. And she was never even in my class. We only saw each other once a week doing stupid things like randomly dancing around the erm, foyer in the new block. I mean, the real new block.

Tell me to stop thinking about this sort of thing now.


Neeti and Nivi are talking about Primary school toilets now for some reason, and I'd like to add that in primary school the favourite pastime was getting loads of toilet paper, and then wetting it with water and then throwing them on the ceiling. The boys did it in the girl's toilet.

[Neeti: NOOO. These things never happened in my school! As in, the boys did it in the boys' toilets. Sheesh. Obviously, your school was weirder. xP]

One more thing to add, that the boys also had a habit of going into a cubicle, locking the door and then climbing out with the door still locked. So the entire toilet had locked cubicles with nobody inside.

[Nivi. How immature was that... And the best part they used to blame it on pontianak (ignore the wrong spelling) gee sooo scary... haha]

Yeah, and in case any little innocent kids are reading this (ie, you're not a teenager yet) please don't go and follow all the stuff written here because I'm definately not responsible if your parents have to see the principal or something.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6:47 pm, July 25, 2005

yes. and its cause im a nice person. yep yep. ok. look who's talking? i was just told im an outcast. yar. whatever. bleugh.    



» Post a Comment