Trouble in London

I just watched the news just now, and there have been explosions on the London Underground System, the Tube. There were also 3 buses which blew up, all within a little more than an hour. I suppose that means the attacks were pretty much coordinated, it takes a hell lot of conincidence for all that to happen at around the same time.

Tony Blair will be issuing a statement regarding this matter in 10 minutes time, so I'll go catch it.

Anyway, I was thinking what would happen if this had happened before the trip, or even worse, during the trip. It would be absolutely disastrous. Thank goodness we're all back safely right now. I'll update this later.

-update an entire day later-

It occured to me that in primary school we were supposed to go to Beijing, but then there was September 11, so we couldn't go and everyone pulled out. To think that we were there at Edgeware (or around there at least), and that was a month ago. Oh wait, an entire month has passed since I went. That sucks.

I don't know what to say already.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment