Open House

Yesterday was open house at school, and well, it was interesting (to a certain extent).

Basically I somehow dragged myself to school at 8am and I did shifts for almost seven hours straight.

Then I went through this huge traffic jam and got myself to tuition, after which I came home and went out faster than a light. Got woken up to go and eat dinner, and I practically stoned my way through it and then came back, and went to sleep. So it was a relatively sad day.

But during open house, I got to see scores of P6ers and I started thinking 'they are so immature!' which is kind of not the right thing to think, considering the fact that I myself was an immature, short little P6er not too long ago.

Ada was with me for the first shift, and I must commend her on a good job. As for me, I got quite bored of performing after 3 hours or so. Ada knows why. And then second shift I was alone. That was quite sad. And sometime through third shift Wen Yi decided to turn up. And I decided it was time for lunch. Soon after that Ling smsed that she was here, so I went to find her, and I was surprised when Justin was with her. But I suppose someone else was even more surprised.

Anyway besides Ada, there was also Wenyu and Jessica. However I did not really get to see them performing so I can't really comment on that.

Oh, and the maths video.. I just have to note that the editing was kinda bad.

More comments on the P6ers:

1. They were generally... shy. But then again, this huge school with lots of people.. maybe they were shy for a good reason?

2. There was no one from my primary school. But then again, that was not unexpected, because my primary school is super cheena, and most students choose to go to Dunman High despite being able to go to RGS or RI. Also, those that don't go to Dunman High go to Chinese High, uh, I meant, Hwa Chong Insitution, and also Anglican High.

3. There was a large proportion of hecklers. For whoever who doesn't understand what I just said, well, don't try to. But for those who understand, seriously, there was. Which is kind of bad. And some of them randomly started revealing stuff. WY and ZL take note: those hecklers which weren't P6ers were mostly from your SMASH programme. Thankfully they didn't know DLs though.

4. They kind of didn't realise that there was stuff on the second floor! Most of them seemed to be stuck downstairs..

5. They kept thinking that HoM was a CCA.

6. They were short.

...seriously.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment