Spam

I was checking my email when I opened the spam folder to retreive a mail which had accidentally managed to squirm its way there. And while I was there, there were all the usual spam mails, usually about penis enlargement, and then there was a particular mail with the subject line: shy to... (wait. If you're below 12 or strongly oppose vulgar and explicit language, please close your eyes now and refrain from reading the next line.)

Anyway, the subject line was: shy to fuck with your short gun?

It is an interesting description. And don't worry. I didn't venture to open the mail. I never open those mails. I just read the subject lines, which tend to be a summary of the entire mail, and usually is the topic sentence. GP is getting into me.

I figured that kids nowadays get their sex education from their email spam boxes. It seriously doesn't leave anything out. It's very comprehensive.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment