First entry of 2006

The new year is here, whether I like it or not. And tomorrow we start school again, another 10 weeks of waking up at ungodly hours.

I'd better make the most of today.

And since today's the second day of the new year, I'd better just list down my resolutions so that I won't forget them anytime soon, and so that you people can remind me of them.

1. I will not slack.

I slacked the whole of primary school and 3/4 of secondary school, so it's time I get my act together and get the marks where it counts. And besides, I would never have got into RJ had it not been for the Raffles Programme, so I also better make good use of the fact that I'm in RJ.

2. I will make attempts to take flourishing seriously.

3. I will try not to do things which I regret immediately afterwards.

Only 3 things. And I hope I can keep them.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment