Ack

Ack. The past 3 posts have been nonsense. And this one isn't.

School starts in less than a week, and I don't know what to think, or not to think.

In a sense, I'm a little happy that school's starting again, because my brain has been rotting for the past 2 months and it's about to enter the final stages of decomposition.

Then again, once school starts and orientation is over, I'm going to start wishing that it was holidays again. It happens every year.

This year, like the year 2001, is a year of no end-of-year holiday homework. But I suppose on retrospect, I could have made slightly better use of my time instead of sitting at the computer and making myself a self-proclaimed expert on minesweeper and solitaire. I think I've probably played those 2 games more in the past 2 months than I have ever played in my life.

And then, I read newspaper, spending inordinate amounts of time reading it everyday, and also digging out year-old newspaper, pouring over it, and cutting it to ribbons.

So that's been my holiday, and I also watched a couple of movies, went to Taiwan for a few days, and made (largely unsuccessful) attempts at reading Pride and Prejudice.

I hope next year's better.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment