The Game Which I'm Obliged to Play

Present from Yimei.

Read the rules and play the game.

Rules of the game:

Post 5 weird and random facts about yourself and list down 5 victims at the end of your list who has to play this game. Please leave a tag at the blog of the 5 victims that goes: " You have been tagged! Read my blog and Play the game!"

Five weird and random facts about myself:

1. I HATE pink. (but I bet you already knew that)

2. I have scored super high for physics before.

3. I dislike phone ring tones which are bought from those services selling ring tones.

4. I get food cravings at weird times.

5. Nike shoes don't fit my feet at all.

The 5 victims:

1. Ling
2. yx
3. M
4. J10
5. Yi Qing

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment