Catch up

My past is catching up with me. Not in the bad sense of that phrase. But in a good sense, if you can picture that.

The past is catching up with me in the sense that people who were once in my life, and then disappeared from it for 4 years, are suddenly turning up and coming back into my life. And it's happening rather fast and all at the same time.

It starts with RJC, where I see people I never even remembered existed. But when I see them, somehow my mind dislodges a small bit of information reminding me that I do know them from somewhere.

Then today at Parkway, for some reason, I met at least 10 people whom I knew from primary school. It was very amusing for me.

I still haven't faced the one thing I don't want to face, and hopefully I won't ever have to. But that's just a stupid and empty hope, because I know that that thing will come back to haunt me from time to time.

As for school, I had my first 2 lectures of my life, but they didn't really teach anything, it was just a sort of introduction.

I must say that now RJC is turning out slightly better than I imagined. And I hope that doesn't change.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:55 pm, January 10, 2006

is it me or is it me? your posts are getting shorter! hahaha!    



» Post a Comment