Guys?

A lot of people say that in JC, your hormones will be raging.

Well, maybe that is the case for some people, but it definitely isn't the case for me.

I am convinced that my body has a defect of sorts, because it is failing to produce the hormones which are supposed to set my brain to start getting attracted to guys.

Or perhaps, it has already produced those hormones, but its effects have not been felt by me anyway.

JC so far has been an amusing time, with entertainment available at almost all times. This entertainment involves watching people who are watching guys/girls, then sometimes they fall for them, and after which, results may vary.

Even though the entertainment largely comes only in one genre, it is still quite interesting at times. And then I wonder when I will start taking part in their game, or whether I even want to take part in that real-life reality show, available for all to see and comment on. And it's telecast live all the time everywhere.

I highly suspect that the teachers are the ones really enjoying the show.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:41 pm, January 13, 2006

Well, that's life I guess. There are plenty of guys and other girls thinking the same way as you, so you're not alone in watching people 'display' themselves...

But in a way, the audience is part of the show isn't it... a show isn't a show without the audience. Maybe.    



5:07 pm, January 14, 2006

Yeah the teachers probably have a ball of a time seeing students going after each other.

Are the guys even any good in RJ? lol.    



2:03 pm, January 15, 2006

xh: Um, well.. I guess it depends what sort of guys you're after..

If you are looking for a geek, there are plenty.

But seriously lah, not all the guys are bad. Some are pretty okay.    



8:11 pm, March 22, 2006

are u sexless? haha. kidding. but it is real weird not to have a single teeny weeny bit of attraction towards the opposite sex.    



» Post a Comment