Sick

I've been down with fever and I'm sniffing and my throat feels swollen. Bleh.

I didn't go to school today, and I left early yesterday.

Anyway, tagboard was finally back up after being down for I-don't-know-how-long.

And judging from Joo's comments, she has yet to realise that we went to France and England and made it back alive. And all that happened like 2 months ago.

Oh no, 2 months? It's been a real long time but it doesn't feel like it.

I think a lot of us are still suffering withdrawal symptoms. Including me.

I want to go back to France now. England also, just that it's a trifle impossible to go there after the bombings. I'll see what I can do to get myself there again in December.

Oh, and if you were feeling rather bored, you could check out this site: http://rh.gfoto.com. I uploaded a few new picts. But only a few.

My headache's back. So I'm going.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1:19 am, August 05, 2005

Annoucing the Grand Arrival of Queen Joo.
You must feel honoured right, to have the Royal Empress to be the first to make a comment on your blog.
By the way, the pictures are simply awesome and i can't say I'm a trifle envious about your trip to France and England (FRANCE AND ENGLAND!!!)
I'm sure i'll be offered that privilege once I am promoted. Right? Confirmation...?    



4:37 pm, August 05, 2005

you're not the first.. unfortunately. so sorry to shatter your little dream world.

and uh.. promoted? what does that mean?    



7:51 pm, August 10, 2005

la la la.. yep. bet we're still suffering from withdrawal symptoms. and the trip gave us a good control for reality checks whenever we think that a local guy's cute. sighhhhhhhh. of course.. if you take notice i said local guy.. not asian guys. =) betcha know why.. right??? *grins* or do i need to.. *cough* elaborate?    



7:57 pm, August 10, 2005

oh yes. and just in case you need a reminder that we ARE suffering from withdrawal symptoms, you can just get me to remind you with my random note-s sms-es. =) pleasure.    



» Post a Comment