Another of these things

Got this from Hamsie's blog who got it from Daph who...... blah.


1. Start time?
1.32am

2. Were you named after anyone?
No.

3. Do you wish on stars?
No.

4. When did you last cry?
Don't remember.

5. What is your favourite meat?
Don't know. Depends how it's cooked...

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Britney Spears.

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
I'd like to think so.

8. Are you a daredevil?
Depends on the situation. Sometimes when I'm in the correct mood I'll do anything.

9. How do you release anger?
Pillow, bolster, blanket, mattress has got to absorb the initial shock. After that, if it's still there, then probably the floor kena.

10. Where is your second home?
School, when it's not holidays...

11. Do you trust others easily?
No. I will think and think and think before I make up my mind about trust.

12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
HAMLEY!! I still like him a lot.

13. What class in school do you think is totally useless?
Morning assembly. Is that counted as a class?

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
It depends on my mood, and I tend to like using it on MSN, and it's bound to fail, because you can't really see sarcasm.

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
No. I'm a sad case person. I got close to being in one once, then I decided not to.

16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Personality? Character? Anything?

17. Would you bungee jump?
I won't pay to do it. You have to pay me.

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No. Just kick off and squeeze my feet in the next time. Laces can stay tied for months. Hehe.

19. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint Chocolate Chip. Yes. I love it.

20. What is your favourite colour(S)?
Usually black, but I can be persuaded.

21. What is your least favourite thing?
Hamsie said cigarettes. But I think I dislike drugs more.

22. What do you miss most right now?
411. And also Paris. And Switzerland.

23. What are you listening to right now?
Numb by Linkin Park. Are you surprised it's not Les Choristes or Robbie Williams? Hey, I do have a 2000+ playlist.

24. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
WHITE! Ahhahahhaha.

25. What is the weather like right now?
Normal Singapore weather at night. About 30 degrees Celcius, humidity at about 80 something percent.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
I usually talk to yx and Manori. But both of them are overseas. So the last person I talked to on the phone was.. my mummy.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I don't care.

28. Do you like the person who sent you this?
I stole it. From Hamsie's blog. And Hamsie stole it from Daphane's blog. And yeah, you could say I like her.

29. How are you today?
Fine. (Usual answer everyone gives, so I should give it too!)

30. Favourite drink?
Got lots. For one, it would be Fanta Orange. FANTA only. F&N and all the rest are not as nice. Too bad they don't have it here.
And I like MILO!

31. Favourite alcoholic drink?
I should just totally disregard the fact that I am only legally allowed to drink a sad excuse of an alcoholic drink called shandy, which contains something like 1% alcohol.
So, just for the heck of it, I shall say, a vodlka martini, shaken, not stirred.

32. Natural hair colour?
Black. Like you didn't know.

33. Eye colour?
It differs in different light, ranging from this to this.

34. Wear contacts?
Yes.

35. Siblings?
Yes. 1 younger brother.

36. Favourite month?
July. I WONDER WHY. Hmmmm....

37. Favourite food?
A lot.

38. Last movie you watched?
Last entire movie I watched? Because I watched Amilie and Die Another Day partially today, and I was about to do the same to To Kill A Mockingbird, but bro won't let me switch off Amilie.
Last entire movie? Probably Encrypt.

39. Favourite day of the year?
My birthday. And all holidays.

40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Never ask before. Never thought of asking before. So I can't tell you whether I was shy a not.

41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Can a scary movie have a happy ending?

42. Summer or winter?
WINTER. Obviously. SNOW!!!

43. Hugs or kisses?
Do you really want to know?

44. Do you want your friends to write back?
Uh-huh.

45. Who is most likely to respond?
No one.

46. Who is least likely to respond?
Someone.

47. What book/magazine are you reading?
A lot. I always start reading several at the same time.
So right now the books would be:
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
The Great Escape Screenplay
Phantoms of the Card Table
Magazines:
The current issue of LIME

48. What's on your mouse pad?
Don't use a mouse pad.

49. What did you watch on TV last night?
Whose Line Is It Anyway?

50. Favourite smell?
Don't ask can?

51. Do you regret ever breaking up with someone?
Never. Because I've never had someone.

52. Time of finishing?
2.01am

Am I bored?

Go figure.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

11:00 pm, December 15, 2005

whee. winter! snow!

when did you go taiwan? it appears to me that you have always been in singapore. HAHA.    



5:15 pm, December 16, 2005

bleah. i went for like 5 days and came back lor.    



8:50 pm, December 16, 2005

*wurble*

i just HAD to say that lol.

HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR    



» Post a Comment