For some reason, I've been reading song lyrics, and I think that some of them make quite a lot of sense. Right now I'm still dwelling over this particular one:

"At what point did you realise
That everybody loves your life but you"

I think I told yx about it the day before yesterday, when I first noticed it.

Well, maybe the grass is always greener on the other side.

I know for me that it's definately quite the case, because the whole year people have been telling me how lucky I was to skip the O levels and stuff, and I was thinking, yeah right, options aren't much more fun anyway, especially since I got certain stuff which I don't particularly like. And I much rather study for Chinese than stay back until 6.30 for options. I think it's only recently that I've started thanking RP. I would never be going to RJC otherwise. And how I got into RGS is still a great mystery to myself anyway, so I guess I am quite lucky.

I was also thinking about what I should with my future. I read Yimei's blog right here, I haven't taken the time to link it properly yet, but she was talking about getting old. Tell me about it. I know I'm younger, but I still feel rather old. But I think I've already blabbered about getting old just before my birthday earlier this year.

Reminds me of the quote which I stuffed somewhere in some other entry in this blog some time ago.

"Youth is wasted on the young
Before you know it's come and gone
Too soon"

Yeah, too soon, indeed. (Actually I think those were my exact words in the other entry, if I remember correctly.)

When I'm 30, will I think about being 16? I wonder what I'll be doing then.

This is seriously going to turn philosophical soon.

Oh, one last thing.

Cirucmstance. How do you prounce that?

The question here is in the stance.

Do you say it like you say 'for instance' or like 'take a stance'?

I hope you understand me.

Circum-st-en-ce
or
Circum-st-an-ce?

I don't know if there's a British/American thing here.

And Cynthia, if you're reading this, my list of words has grown. So I'm going to read them to you the next time I see you, and you're going to have to listen to it.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment