4/11/2005

I know this is a little late, but I really didn’t feel like writing yesterday or earlier today.

A lot of things have happened, I guess, and I don’t really know what to think.

As the title says, 4 November 2005. The last day of secondary school for my life. I don’t know if that’s good or bad, but I can’t do anything about it whether I want to or not.

So basically we went to school, went through the usual things which we had to do because the school said we had to, and then went out, met people, and later had dinner at Suntec Swensens, where Mr Chia came, and later Mrs Chew came too, with her 2 kids in tow. The conclusion was something around the fact that cuteness runs in the family.

I have nothing to say anymore, and since pictures speak more than words, I guess I’ll let them do the talking.























« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:45 pm, November 07, 2005

OMG! CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT! CAT!!

and it sure says something about myself when I still have my time magazine in that photograph! :0    



» Post a Comment