4/11/2005 Photos in school

I got irritated with blogger's photo uploading system, because it took forever and still failed to upload a lot of picts. So I compiled them together into one nice thing, which you can go click on, save, and zoom in to read the captions and appreciate the photos properly. This are only the ones taken in school, I think the class dinner one will have to come tomorrow. It's a little late now.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:07 pm, November 08, 2005

the. HAIR. *stares at disgust at my totally horrible hair* blah.    



8:50 pm, November 10, 2005

eh.. lyn.. at least it's not yx's hair or lou's hair lah.

(btw, doesn't yx's hair look like lou's hair?)    



11:01 am, November 17, 2005

hello? what my hair yx's hair? LOL.
btw..love the compilation of the pics rh ;) very sentimental..    



» Post a Comment