Bond


Well, there are actually more blond Bond jokes, and now they've expanded to include, erm, John Robinson and Glorfindel. And all blond guys in general. I'm still thinking how to incorporate Britney Spears into one though. But I don't suppose you'll want to know about them.

Anyway, in today's TODAY newspaper, page 36, you'll discover a double page spread on Bond. Written by Neil Humphreys! I like that guy's writing.

Anyway there were several pictures at the bottom, and I actually gave them captions in school. But then I came back, attempted to search them up on the internet, and failed to come up with similar ones. So you'll just have to make do.

Here goes.



Sean Connery

"Hmm.. I'm looking to my left but my gun is pointed to my right. Oh heck, nevermind, I'm real confident of shooting you anyway."


George Lazenby

"This is a seriously weird perspective shot! And guess what? It even has my autograph on it. Oh yeah, I was supposed to shoot you."

Roger Moore

"What on earth is that thing, I wonder? Eh, I'm confused, and a little scared too.. I think I'll just put that gun in front of me just in case."































Timothy Dalton

"I have this really smug look on my face, and yx says that I look Chinese. Maybe I do, but watch out. I can and will shoot you."























Pierce Brosnan

"Hmm.. I think I should just shoot you. Yeah, I should. Bang."





























Daniel Craig


"I love smiling! And, I'm not sure if I can shoot anyone if I wanted to, I'd probably feel guilty."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6:58 pm, October 17, 2005

rh, I think I've left my comment somewhere around here. I really need it back - have you seen it anywhere? My mum's going to yell at me because this is the, I dunno, 5th comment I've lost already...    



8:55 pm, October 17, 2005

pfffft. he doesn't look chinese in that picture...    



10:25 am, October 18, 2005

ahhhhhhhhhhh hahaha    



10:37 am, October 18, 2005

he does look chinese! ^^

xD (suggested by manori xD)


and your comments are lame!!!

=)))))))))))))    



5:42 pm, October 20, 2005

...

O.o




rh, i suppose ur behaviour could be explained...o lvls have obviously exerted too much pressure on ur poor brain. i offer u my sincere regrets for ur current situation. *pats rh on the back*    



5:45 pm, October 20, 2005

oh and 1 question...y did u stop wearing specs? u got new contacts? without ur specs, i almost didn't recognise u that's why i'm so surprised last time in the canteen remember? ;)    



5:49 pm, October 20, 2005

hehe! ^^ can't deny the truth!

hmm...wonder how to write ur name in chinese...

仁惠 or
人会??? :?    



9:03 pm, October 20, 2005

sigh, yq....

i've had contacts since before you entered RGS. so that shouldn't be anything that surprising.    



9:02 am, October 23, 2005

ey, there was a quote somewhere in today (Sunday)'s papers about Bond (it was from some fansite)

Something like... "What were the producers thinking when they got Craig to do the job, he doesn't fit the image at all! Bond should be tall, dark and handsome or at least 2 of the 3, but he isn't even 1 of them!"    



» Post a Comment