Some random thoughts

HCL O levels are in a month. ONE MONTH!

I am so dead.

Anyway, on a slightly more interesting note, my life has been rather boring recently. I write, but not online. Because what I write about really shouldn't really be seen by anyone and everyone who has access to a computer and the internet.

Recently, my bus rides have been boring. Very boring. Which is quite a disappointment to me because I live for interesting bus rides. No interesting characters. No funny incidents. Just perfectly normal happenings and other unimportant, uninteresting events, such as the sound made by the EZ link card when tapped on the reader. I am that bored.

And on yet another note, (although I know yx is going to kill me for this one, but yx, don't worry, erm, I didn't manage to finish watching the whole thing as I had to leave for SS and therefore I'll be watching it again sometime probably with Cynthia and you can very well join us and be less sore about it).

Yeah, it's about that option.

We watched My Fair Lady.

And I think that it should be complusory watching for everyone who learns English, (which should be a significant enough number).

I just searched IMDb.com and I decided that the tagline for the movie is absolutely appropraite.

"The most loverly motion picture event of all!"

That song is still stuck in my head, no thanks to Manori, and I suspect that together, me and Manori have managed to stick it into Cynthia's head as well, uh, I meant, 'ead.

Juliet just said, "I thought you were my role model. Now you're doing homework."

It was obviously not to me of all people.

And do you rub the whiteboard or do you erase the whiteboard or do you clean the whiteboard?

But, the thing you use to clean the whiteboard with is called a duster. You don't dust the whiteboard do you?

That was just some weird stuff and my own weird thoughts that pop up randomly when I eavesdrop on other people, although those people weren't exactly talking softly.

I get the feeling that both yx and Louise want the usage of this computer, so I think I'll just leave them to fight over it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:16 pm, October 04, 2005

Just you oowait, Yoon' Ren 'Ui, just you ooooooowait!

... Yoo'll be sorry, but your tears will be too lait!

Just you oowait, Yoon' Ren 'Ui, till you're sick! And you screams to fetch a doctor dubble-quick! Aaaaai'll be off a second later, and go stroight to the the-ay-ter! Ah-ha-ha, Yoon' Ren' Ui, just yoo oowait!

>_> <_<    



10:23 am, October 05, 2005

WHAT?! Or should that 'ave been WHOT.

Anyway, Manori, lait sounds coffee-related. Seriously.

..and what does whatever you just said 'ave to do with anything?

'enry 'iggins 'ates you.

LOL.    



» Post a Comment