Teachers' Day

This was the sunrise today on my way to school. It's beautiful, isn't it? And why did so many people ask me if it was taken in Singapore?! Well, for the record, it was.

























I somehow reached school on time, and upon entering the classroom, I was greeted by the sight of people doing the usual last-minute thing, this time with teachers' day presents.


















Then unfortunately it was time to go down to the field and do the ACES day thing.

(Note to people who haven't actually seen the thing itself, it's just this one particular movement which can be likened to exercises to erm, improve certain assets.)

I seriously fail to see the point, for a start, boob enhancement services can be found at any plastic surgery clinic, and it's less torturous for the eye and results are more obvious.

Oh, and I think I perspired more before ACES then during ACES.

















Hah, fellow photo-taker, Karimah.
















Sheena tried to block me from taking her photo, but she failed, because her hands were too small.






















Oh, halfway through the thing, we noticed people at the condo blocks overlooking our school looking at us from their balcony. Yeah, we know, it's your annual free show.






















I have no idea what yx is trying to do here, but well, do take note that no one else is doing it. Except her.
















Yx and Zhao behaving crazy. Actually it was quite, no, make that very amusing to watch.
















Oh, then it was concert time.








CA, my other fellow photo-taker, seated on my right.











..and the phototaking gang is not complete without Juliet, the photog member.














One item: SL dance. I didn't even know there were that many SLs. Well, now I know. I think I should refrain from comment on the dance, except that I think some older members of the staff might think that the Black Eyed Peas' don't phunk with my heart song was don't fuck with my heart. Well, it certainly did sound that way.
















Ah, this one. This was the best. Mr Joseph Toh totally rocked the school. The 2 female teachers.. well, we'll just see about that shall we?















Seated on my left is Cheng Ying Xi, showing off her leg hair.
















Anna behaving crazy.
















Nivi and Cynthia feeling hyper.



Well, so after that I didn't stay around to watch the annual crowding of the staffroom. And I didn't go back to my primary school either. So oh well.

(the space below is not intentional, stupid formatting.)


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

6:10 pm, August 31, 2005

haha tt's a nice summary of tchersdaycelebs05 =D thou i reali miss previous tchday performances...ah well...mebbe farewell assembly...we shall tink up plans to make tings FUN n EXCITING... n maluing too! *whee* ahha...aniwae the 1st picture is so nice!! jiayou n keepup the nice nice scenery ya? haha n i like the foto of sheena xP u like totally took her picture laa! *grins*
-av    



6:42 pm, September 01, 2005

its toh lah you pok. not teo. *smacks* niwae.. bio tomorrow!!! actually.. its the after-bio that's what im looking forward to. the preparation and the process.. totally uh-uh.    



11:14 pm, September 02, 2005

ahaha, as usual, I"m so smart that I'm not even following the aces instructions, I'm stretching the wrong arm. X)

then again, I didn't even wear the right stuff!! yay!

uh yeah.

nice sunrise btw, what time was it? I don't think I usually see that kind of stuff unless I'm on the bus because by car it's usually already past sunrise when we leave and besides you can't see a lot :(.    



» Post a Comment