after exam. before hols.

I don't know. This seems like a pretty.. boring period of time. Whereby the exams are over but the hols haven't started. The disgusting exam results have exploded, causing permanant brain damage, but the healing effects of the hols have yet to take over, leaving a rather numb feeling right now.
Anyway. I'm just glad that I did not have to take the Chinese Os one year ago. I would be so totally dead if I did. Because I know that my Chinese sucks, and I just simply CANNOT do. I am already dead taking just ONE O level, and not to mention taking ALL of them. I would just melt and die and dissolve in Hydrochloric Acid or something.
I'm glad for RP. In a sense. But I also know it's flaws and stuff. Just that I should say that I'm lucky. Luckier than I deserve anyway. Cos a lot of things that have come my way aren't supposed to have come, but they came anyway. And they include me even getting into RGS in the first place. Because for those who know me, my PSLE score is like, LOW.
Since this stuffs have come, I should just like take the opportunity.. but the thing is I am not taking it. And I am instead wasting it. And that is BAD. So. I need to start taking note.
Hist Lit trip is coming up. And I hope I can go..
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment