results

The beautiful (yeah right) EOI results have arrived. And although only a few of them have touched down at D445, they have already caused enough damage to cost the insurance companies a bomb.

I. Don't. Like. My. Marks.

I think I might have mentioned that more than once before, but who cares, I can always mention it again. That's because I practically screwed up ALL my EOIs. Argh.

Some people understand my state. Some don't.

But that doesn't matter. Because my state is my state (like that made any sense) and I just feel shit.

I am typing crap and thinking at the same time why can't we use computers to do exams, because I can type and think faster than I can write. And it's less painful on my poor fingers too. And it doesn't waste pen ink!!

Okay, ignore me, and yeah, have a good night, and enjoy the remaining.. 11 minutes of a sucky Friday the Thirteenth. It's just really appropriate for today to be the first of the doomsdays, yeah.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment