ARGH

Goodness. I am so depressed. And irritated. And why? Because of school stuff.

The teacher does make the student. And even though the teacher only opens the door for the student, different teachers open the door differently. Some open it wider, some open it just a small crack. And some help you get through the door. But some just leave you there.

EOIs are in like, a week. And some people aren't even the slightest bit stressed about it. And unfortunately or fortunately for me, I'm not really one to get stressed. So, I seriously NEED to be stressed. Because that way, I will feel like actually doing something, rather than just sitting here wasting time, like I'm doing now. I need that sense of urgency. Argh. I should have gone for Mrs Chew's lesson on Saturday. I need more maths practice because my maths seriously sucks. And my chinese is getting nowhere. My chem does not exist. My bio is just a blur, sorry Mr Chia. And SS. I know I would normally have done more than I'm doing now. It's just that I am totally not motivated. And I'm also slightly depressed by the lack of a certain teacher. I never thought I'd even miss that teacher a little bit. But no, I am so wrong. I really need to go and do something useful. I've been trying to study bio for the last 4 days and it hasn't been working. I don't know what a gamete is. I don't even think I know how to spell it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment