Succumbed

I have finally succumbed to the temptation of a blog which actually uses a non-html blogging system. I kinda want something easier, because I'm getting lazy.

Why now? Why not last time, a long long time ago?

Because, recently, I've noticed a number of people *glances at Edwin and Mac* who started blogs here too, and I've decided to be unoriginal and jump onto the bandwagon. Then what about my old site? Well, it's still there, and I'll update as and when I feel like, but otherwise, it makes a relatively good host.

Sorry Yahoo, but gmail has overtaken you. And unfortunately your messanger is not as widely used as msn, so I prefer msn even though I do have Yahoo. On the topic of gmail, yes, I do have too many invites for my own good. So if anyone wants any drop me a mail.

Today in school was generally boring, and nothing much happened. Except that the cat, named Ocean, (yes, that thing has a name), because it's eyes are blue, although I don't think so, but others apparently do. It's supposed to be something like Ocean's Eleven. Whatever lah. So the point is that during Maths, the cat decided to pee on Lyn. Poor lyn. Her clothes were soaked with cat pee. And according to her account to be afterwards during History, the cat looked innocent when it was peeing? And then after that it went to sleep. So Lyn obviously had to change her clothes, because the thing soaked right through. Yuck. And not to mention that the classroom stank. We stayed in class for History, and amazingly Mr Redmund didn't smell anything. He said that the smell of the deoderant someone decided to spray to mask the smell was too strong. Anyway after school we had to move all the tables and chairs.. because someone smart decided that they wanted to use our classroom for something. I don't really know what. Anyway the point is that we had to move stuff. Although I think the smell of the classroom would put them off. But then again they are not to know right? I just hope that the class would seriously reconsider the cat. It's kinda.. unhygenic. Especially if people play with the cat and then eat food in class. That is like, disgusting. And the cat definately has to pee and not to mention shit. So wouldn't that be worse when it happens? In my opinion, a cat shouldn't be kept in a classroom. Especially not in a classroom cupboard.
« Home

» Post a Comment