Les Choristes

I officially conclude that I am freaking addicted to Les Choristes.

Yes. Totally addicted.

And whoever wants the clip(s) <- note that I said clip, which means it's like 1 minute long thingys, gmail me. If you don't know my gmail.. you're.. sad.

I am going to buy the soundtrack. And yes, I support the originals! I shall be nice and support all the copyright laws. So, you people out there, I am (strongly) encouraging you to go buy the VCD instead of copying it off me. Because that way the people who made this wonderful film get some money. It's only fair that they do.

And anyway, EOIs are seriously near now, and I am surprised at my calm state. Had maths in the afternoon, and I didn't go for CCA. Manori, yes, I did tell Mr Mah. And yes, my maths does suck more than yours. Definately.

Anyway, I think I should get off. Now.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment