ORA day

Oops.

Only when I checked my blog's main page to see whether the entry came out fine that I saw Juliet's tag and I remembered that there was actually ORA today as well.

I have been thinking of today as 'magic show day' rather than 'ora day', because I don't really care about ORA. I mean, doesn't having only one donation of $2 on your ORA card, which was actually made by none other than yourself, tell you something about me?

So, anyway, woke up super early today.. and went to RI. And ORA was actually fun this year, because I got an activity without doing anything, because it rained just before we left the RI gates to go for the run, uh, I mean, jog. Oh wait, I meant walk, or stroll.. or.. crawl..

And then went to the canteen, which was a bad move, because half the world was there. Then went up to the hall because there was less people there and there was more air to breathe.

Met Nivi upstairs wearing the 311 anti-physics shirt!! Yay. She tried to persuade me to do henna but she didn't succeed. It was only later when Crunch and Nithiya came that they successfully 'saboed' me into doing it.

And then I hung around doing nothing.

How fun.

And then towards the end I went over to the Buckle store.. and yeah, Juliet can explain the rest.

Heh.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment