HOM Magic Show

Left the house at like 3.55pm to go to RGS to prepare for the HOM fund raising show.. yeah, wy, that explains why I was late.. although I didn't tell you that.

Went there and Edwin, Mac, zl and wy were already there, arranging chairs. We set up everything and then did stupid things like play with Mac's bubble solution.

Then ordered Canadian pizza, and it came, so we ate and then before we knew it, it was 6.30 already, and Mac and Justin hadn't rehersed properly yet.

And not too long later, my Chinese teacher decided to show up with her 2 kids. But at 7pm, there was a miserable number of audience members, although we sold more tickets for 7 than 8.15.. I think a lot of people forgot to come or didn't want to come. Because I remember that Ms Ong bought tickets for 7 but she wasn't there.

Started the show and everything went relatively well, the video I took for the first show is like crap, because I just left the camera there and let it take, so there are a lot of weird shots. Oh, and there were quite a lot of kids in the first show, because there were Mrs Chew's kids (Manori, are you reading this?) and my Chinese teacher's kids. The show was geared more towards children.

The second show's attendence was better, and the camera recording was also better. It also had Edwin doing something other than linking rings. Heh.

I think Mac, Justin and Edwin all did a really good job, and thanks to them for taking the time and trouble to come.. and thanks to Zilin and Wenyi for coming, and Zilin for emceeing. And also everyone who came or bought tickets or donated to us. I just counted the total, and it's $330.

:)

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment