I'm Too Sexy For My Maths Tutorial

Adapted from the lyrics of I'm Too Sexy, the result of me and yx's bo liao-ness.

I'm too sexy for tutorial too sexy for tutorial
No need to do basic questions

I'm too sexy for lecture too sexy for lecture
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for LT4 too sexy for LT4
H1R5 too

And I'm too sexy for my tutor
Too sexy for my tutor
No way I'm doing vectors

I really hate vectors you know what I mean
And I don't do my tutorials anyway
Yeah I don't do them at all yeah
I don't care anyway

I'm too sexy for my notes too sexy for my notes
Too sexy by loads
And I'm too sexy for my GC too sexy for my GC
Obviously don't you see

I'm a slacker you know what I mean
And I take my little snooze in the LT
Yeah in the LT in the LT yeah
I take my little snooze in the LT

I'm too sexy for H1 too sexy for H2 too sexy for H3

Cos I'm a ponner you know what I mean
And I spend my time in the canteen
Yeah in the canteen in the canteen yeah
I spend my time in the canteen

I'm too sexy for my A too sexy for my A
Poor teachers poor maths teachers
I'm too sexy for Cambridge too sexy for Cambridge
It's going to fail me

And I'm too sexy for this song.

Disclaimer: The above is by no means representative of reality. Any resemblance to any event, past or present, or person, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

(And I would like to add that I have been extremely good with maths this year.)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment