A Box of Chocolates III

To quote Tom Hank's character in Forrest Gump,

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

I had a box of chocolates.I opened it. I ate some. It tasted alright. I was going to continue eating it when.. someone decided to give me another box.

I looked at the new box of chocolates.

It was pretty on the outside. It looked promising. I asked some people what they thought about the chocolates inside, and they gave mostly positive reviews. However, I was also aware that there were some bitter ones inside.

So I closed the old box of chocolates and opened the new one.

6 months.

That should be enough time to pass a fair judgement.

And I've passed mine.

I want out. But I can't get out.

I don't open the old box of chocolates too often not because I don't like them, but because it's too painful to see what I left behind. Everytime I do, I am reminded again and again. I shouldn't have.

I made a wrong choice.

I felt it when I first moved. And I thought it'd get better. But it's been the same.

Ask me to choose again, I know my answer for sure.

Why didn't I follow my heart?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment